I completed nothing this week….. I worked a bit on the socks I started as a special present and have continued working on my Wingspan shawl. So needless to say, this has been a knitting type week.
This is a picture of the sock I am working on – the first sock. I have about half the leg done too, so that’s good. I was hoping to finish it up this weekend but with all things considered, it just didn’t happen.
Sitting here thinking a bit, i did crochet a bit this past week. I crocheted another ice pack pillow case and posted the pattern here on the blog for the taking. It’s a quick crochet and good for using up cotton left over from dishcloth making.
I don’t have much more to report to y’all. I wish I had. I am hoping to at least finish one of the socks this week and get a start on the second. Wanna know why? Because I bought some more sock yarn and want to get a start on those as well.
Project List Items (done)
– 33 squares for SIBOL
– 5 knit/crochet cloths for Mom (Christmas present)
– 5 knit/crochet cloths for SIL (Christmas present)
– State Fair Afghan
– Dead Fish Hat (Birthday gift for DS)
– Spidey-colored Round Ripple Lapghan (Christmas present)
– 1 crochet knockers for donation
– Wrap (ended poorly – was supposed to be for Squirt but… didn’t work out)
– Striped Granny Bag
– Elite Syncopations
– Harry Potter Scarf
– Blue or Purple Cowl (for a friend; after the holidays)
Added Items (done)
– Have a Heart Shawl (free Red Heart pattern)
– Magic Square Potholder
– Boot Toppers (Christmas present)
– 50 Ruffle Scarves
– Striped Scarf (Christmas Present)
– Crochet Clock (Christmas Present)
– House Slippers (Christmas Present)
– Warm Hat with Bill (Christmas Present)
– Stocking Cap (Christmas present)
– 3 icord knit snakes
– My Garter Slipped Scarf (for me)
– 1 pair Vanilla Socks
– 2 plastic canvas door hanging pouches (for Valentine’s Day)
– 2 Ice Pack Pillowcase
– 13 Crochet Fortune Cookies
– 1 pair of Vanilla Socks for me
– Headband to Match Garter Slip Scarf (for me)
This post is part of the Ravelry Group “Come Blog-A-Long” #yearofprojects Project. If you are interested in joining along or finding other posts similar to this one, visit the group on Ravelry.