First: my sincerest apologies for being so late with this post. I’m normally pretty good about getting them up on Sunday but apparently this week was not my week. I don’t know what happened other than I lost track of time with the holiday off.
Oh well, I do know its not the end of the world and since I’m getting it taken care of now – all is well in blog world.
I think next week I’ll go through each item and make sure my numbers are still very accurate. I have been adding items as I add them below but not recounting everything. Next update warrants a recount just to ensure I haven’t missed anything.
Good news is that if my numbers are right, I increased 1 percent in total project percentage complete. This is because I have finished the crochet wrap I was making for my youngest, Squirt. It ended up way too big for her AND for my oldest, Rabbit. I figured I’d take it on as my own, even though the colors aren’t exactly my personal pallet of choice; however, when I put it on, it was surprisingly stiff. When I was working on it, it seemed pretty fluid. When I put it on, it immediately showed me its impersonation of a 2 by 4. So right now, its resting in the washer getting ready for a nice warm trip through the dryer.
All in all, progress is being made on the list even though I have added a few more items than I should have – but who can resist!
And mostly because I don’t like making blog posts without some type of personalized image – here is a picture o a local golf course.
The man is still practicing with his camera and when we woke up to a thick fog, he was off and running trying to get some decent shots.
I thought this one turned out nice although I know once he really gets a hang of adjusting for the various types of lighting, he’ll be able to take some absolutely stunning photos of the fog.
– 5 pet beds for donation
– 10 chemo caps for donation
– 2 swiffer covers (for me!)
– Knit a Sweater for the Man
– Knit Wingspan Shawl
– 1 pair spat warmers
– Woven Blocks Crochet Quilt
– Room Shoes
– Amimono Kimono (for me!)
Project List Items (done)
– 33 squares for SIBOL
– 5 knit/crochet cloths for Mom (Christmas present)
– 5 knit/crochet cloths for SIL (Christmas present)
– State Fair Afghan
– Dead Fish Hat (Birthday gift for DS)
– Spidey-colored Round Ripple Lapghan (Christmas present)
– 1 crochet knockers for donation
– Wrap (ended poorly – was supposed to be for Squirt but… didn’t work out)
– Striped Granny Bag
– Elite Syncopations
– Harry Potter Scarf
– Blue or Purple Cowl (for a friend; after the holidays)
Added Items (done)
– Magic Square Potholder
– Boot Toppers (Christmas present)
– 50 Ruffle Scarves
– Striped Scarf (Christmas Present)
– Crochet Clock (Christmas Present)
– House Slippers (Christmas Present)
– Warm Hat with Bill (Christmas Present)
– Stocking Cap (Christmas present)
– 3 icord knit snakes
– My Garter Slipped Scarf (for me)
This post is part of the Ravelry Group “Come Blog-A-Long” #yearofprojects Project. If you are interested in joining along or finding other posts similar to this one, visit the group on Ravelry.