Project Percentage Complete: 21%
Overall Percentage Complete: 25%
Since I had been focusing on my cabled scarf, which is not done yet, I thought I’d take a break from the needles and revisit my crochet hook. I picked up a G and started plugging away on my Christmas ornaments, the ice skates. The pattern is very easy to memorize and they turn out pretty quickly. I made 5 pair in about an hour (with interruptions).
My percentage this week took a HUGE jump because of the fast nature of the skate ornament and the fact I have so many of them to make. I know that when these are done, my percentage will slowly climb to the top – not like the rocket ship climb I took this week.
Even more exciting is that as of now, Saturday night, 8 minutes before midnight, I finished the knit cabled scarf I started working on. It took 2 balls of Mistero Trends wool blend. I’m excited to show it to you even though I think it may need blocked. Granted, I need to talk to the yarn group ladies to get a feel for what I should be doing exactly.
Number of Project Items: 28
Number of Added Items: 4
Project List Items (not complete)
– Filet Market Bag
– Lacey Table Runner for kitchen
– Throw for living room sofa (no pattern selected yet)
– Men’s Vest (Christmas present)
– Round Afghan/Throw (potential Christmas present)
– Angel Tree Topper
– Joseph Wrap from Crochet! Magazine (as Christmas present)
– 13 pair of Paperclip Ice Skates Ornaments (office Christmas presents)
– 2 sets of Golf Club Covers (no numbers) – (as Christmas presents)
Project List Items (done)
– 3 pair of Paperclip Ice Skates Ornaments (personal use)
– 2 pair of Paperclip Ice Skates Ornaments (as office Christmas presents)
– Easy Cabled Scarf (my own pattern)
Added Items (not complete)
– Wristlet Bag (adjusting pattern)
– EnviroTote Market Bag #4
Added Items (done)
– Wristlet Bag (making my own pattern)
– Mystery CAL Beach Bag
This post is part of the Ravelry Group “Come Blog-A-Long” #yearofprojects Project. If you are interested in joining along or finding other posts similar to this one, visit the group on Ravelry.